Next Ball: Friday 27 March 2020 – Cancelled


Due to reasons beyond our control, and related to the Coronavirus outbreak, we have decided it would be best to cancel the upcoming Autumn Ball.

We will refund all tickets in full within the next 7 days, including booking fees.

We will wait until the end of April before making a decision on the June Ball, and will not sell tickets for it until that time, if at all. If June has to be cancelled as well, we will then look at a series of possible revised dates for the second half of 2020.

Our intention is to have the same ‘Uniformity’ theme at our next Ball, whenever it takes place, so that your costume efforts for the March one do not go to waste.

Stay safe everyone. We’ll be back bigger and better than ever once this madness goes away.